Biel-Tan Green paint from Citadel Colour is a verdant hue that is reminiscent of a lush forest glade on a warm summer’s day. Its smooth acrylic formulation delivers a velvety, matt finish that is perfect for base coating and adding depth to miniature painting projects. The richly pigmented colour blends effortlessly with other hues, making it a versatile addition to any palette for those seeking to create vibrant, realistic colours for miniatures. Its foundation provides excellent coverage, making it an ideal choice for beginners or experienced painters alike. Overall, Biel-Tan Green is a must-have for any hobbyist looking to elevate their miniature painting to the next level.
What vehicle armies to paint with Biel-Tan Green
- Eldar Wave Serpent – The Eldar are a faction in the Warhammer 40K universe known for their advanced technology and elegant style. The Wave Serpent is one of their signature vehicles, a sleek, armoured transport that glides effortlessly across the battlefield. Biel-Tan Green would be a perfect choice to add some colour to this vehicle’s smooth lines and convey the grace of the Eldar.
- Tyranid Harpy – The Tyranids are an alien race that specialize in bio-engineering and mutation. The Harpy is one of their flying creatures, a monstrous beast with wings and sharp talons. Biel-Tan Green could be used to give this creature a more organic look, emphasizing the Tyranids’ biological nature and making it look more threatening on the battlefield.
- Ork Battlewagon – The Orks are a raucous and brutal faction in the Warhammer 40K universe, known for their ramshackle machinery and love of guns. The Battlewagon is one of their largest vehicles, a heavily-armoured tank that can carry a large number of Ork soldiers into battle. Biel-Tan Green would be a great choice for adding some visual interest to this vehicle’s armour plates and making it look like it’s been cobbled together from scraps and salvaged parts.
By painting these vehicles with Biel-Tan Green, you can bring a touch of the natural world to the sci-fi battlefield, and create a striking contrast with the metal and technology that surrounds them.
Biel-Tan Green Colour Schemes & Combinations
The decision to list these specific paints was made based on color theory and color combination principles. You can create a versatile and dynamic color palette that can be used in a variety of different painting projects by using warm, earthy browns, complementary reds, and rich metallic brass.
- Brown – Dryad Bark is a great choice to use alongside Biel-Tan Green. It’s a warm, earthy brown that works well with the green to create a natural, balanced color scheme.
- Red – Khorne Red is a good option for adding some contrasting color to a model painted with Biel-Tan Green. Red is a complementary color to green, so using it to highlight certain areas can make a model stand out.
- Brass – Brass Scorpion is a metallic paint that works well with Biel-Tan Green. It’s a rich, warm hue that provides a nice contrast to the cooler green.
When highlighting and shading with these colors, it’s important to consider how they will work together to create a balanced, visually interesting result. By using these paints together, you can create a cohesive look that emphasizes the natural and technological aspects of your miniature models.