The daemonic servants of Khorne have arrived with the Boarding Patrol: Chaos Daemons, a melee-focused force containing 2 packs of Flesh Hounds, 10 Bloodletters, and led by Karanak, perfectly suited for Boarding Action missions in Warhammer 40,000.
This set, which saves money compared to buying the kits individually, offers the chance to witness the physical manifestation of the Skull Throne’s wrathful spite, as the daemonic legions of the Blood God lay waste to whole crews in their gruesome quest to drown the stars in blood.
What’s in the Boarding Patrol: Chaos Daemons box?
The bundle comprises the following components:
- 1x Karanak, The Hound of Vengeance: This is a unique character miniature that is part of the Khorne Daemon army in Warhammer 40K. Karanak is a daemon hound that is responsible for tracking and hunting down traitors to Khorne.
- 10x Flesh Hounds: Flesh Hounds are vicious hunting dogs that are also part of the Khorne Daemon army. They have an incredible sense of smell and are adept at tracking down and attacking enemies.
- 10x Bloodletters: These are Khorne’s foot soldiers, often the first wave in any assault. They are demonic beings with razor-sharp claws and wield deadly weapons, such as the infamous Hellblades.
This set can be utilized to create different units, but for Boarding Action games, the recommended build is as follows:
- Two units of five Flesh Hounds
- One unit of ten Bloodletters
This combination provides a balanced force, with Karanak serving as a powerful leader and the Flesh Hounds and Bloodletters offering strong melee capabilities. When used effectively, this unit can cause significant damage to enemy forces.