The Alaitoc Blue paint from Citadel Colour is a high-quality acrylic paint that is perfect for miniature painting. It’s a dark, rich blue color that can be used as a base coat to create a foundation for any miniature painting project. The paint’s matt finish and smooth consistency make it easy to work with and provide excellent coverage, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced painters. It is a versatile color that can be used on a variety of miniatures and is a must-have in any painter’s palette, for those looking for a shade of blue with a more intense and dramatic tone than Lothern Blue, Calgar Blue or Teclis Blue.
What vehicle armies to paint with Alaitoc Blue
The decision to list these armies is based on the similarity of their main color scheme and the specific shade of Alaitoc Blue.
- Eldar – The Eldar are a faction in the Warhammer 40K universe known for their sleek and advanced technology, their vehicles often have a blue color scheme. Alaitoc Blue would be a great choice for painting their vehicles and machinery, as well as their symbols and emblems.
- Adeptus Mechanicus – The Adeptus Mechanicus are a faction of the Imperium that specialize in technology and machinery. Alaitoc Blue would be a great choice for painting the intricate machinery and tanks of the Adeptus Mechanicus, as well as the armor of their infantry. It would be a perfect fit for their blue and white color scheme.
- Dark Eldar – The Dark Eldar are a faction of the Warhammer 40K universe known for their dark, twisted technology and their blue and purple color scheme. Alaitoc Blue would be a great choice for painting their vehicles, weapons and machinery, as well as their symbols and emblems, it’s a perfect match for the dark and intense tone of the Dark Eldar.
These factions are known in the Warhammer 40k universe for their blue machinery and vehicles, and Alaitoc Blue is a perfect match to paint these miniatures. This shade of blue is more intense and dramatic than Lothern Blue, Calgar Blue or Teclis Blue, fitting the theme and aesthetics of these specific factions.
Alaitoc Blue Colour Schemes & Combinations
The decision to list these specific paints is based on the principle of color theory and the concept of split-complementary colors, which are colors that are adjacent to the complementary color on the color wheel. Analogous colors also can be a good combination for Alaitoc Blue.
- Purple: Xereus Purple – Xereus Purple is a cool-toned purple paint that can be used to create a sense of contrast and drama on a miniature painted with Alaitoc Blue. The purple color can be used to highlight certain areas or details of a miniature, as well as create a balance of warm and cool hues.
- Yellow: Averland Sunset – Averland Sunset is a warm-toned yellow paint that can be used to create highlights and add a touch of warmth to a miniature painted with Alaitoc Blue. The yellow color can also be used to create a striking contrast to the blue and add a sense of energy and vitality.
- Copper: Brass Scorpion – Brass Scorpion is a warm-toned copper paint that can be used to add a metallic touch to a miniature painted with Alaitoc Blue. The copper color can be used to highlight details such as weapons, ornaments and other metallic elements, creating a sense of balance between the cool and warm hues.
These colors work well together to create a harmonious and balanced color combo. These specific paints from Citadel Colour are also known for their high-quality pigments and easy application, making them a great choice for miniature painting.