Warpfiend Grey is a paint color from Citadel Colour, specifically designed to represent the color of Warpfiends, a type of Daemons in the Warhammer 40K universe. This paint is an acrylic-based pigment that is easy to work with, making it a great foundation color for beginner painters. Its matt finish and rich coverage make it a staple in any miniature painter’s palette, providing a smooth and even base coat for the rest of your miniature’s colors to shine on top of. With its high-quality pigments, Warpfiend Grey creates a subtle, muted, and otherworldly look, perfect for representing the Warpfiends Daemons in the Warhammer 40K universe.
What vehicle armies to paint with Warpfiend Grey
- Chaos Land Raiders: Land Raiders are a type of heavy armored transport and battle tank used by the Space Marines in the Warhammer 40K universe. Warpfiend Grey can be used as a base coat for the Land Raiders’ armor, and combined with other colors to create a striking look that represents the corrupted and twisted nature of Chaos Land Raiders.
- Daemonic Possessed vehicles: Possessed vehicles are vehicles that have been possessed and corrupted by daemons in the Warhammer 40K universe. Warpfiend Grey can be used as a base coat for these vehicles’ armor, and combined with other colors to create a striking look that represents the twisted and corrupted nature of these machines.
- Nurgle’s Rotbringers: Nurgle’s Rotbringers are a faction of Chaos Space Marines in the Warhammer 40K universe, known for their allegiance to the Chaos God Nurgle. Warpfiend Grey can be used as an accent color for their armor, weapons, and vehicles, creating a unique and striking look that represents their twisted and corrupted nature.
The decision to list these vehicles was made based on the versatility of the Warpfiend Grey color and how it can be used to complement and enhance their existing colors. Additionally, The vehicles listed are popular in the Warhammer 40K universe and known for their association with Chaos and Daemons, making them a great canvas to showcase the versatility of Warpfiend Grey paint.
Warpfiend Grey Colour Schemes & Combinations
- Calgar Blue is a deep, rich blue color that can be used as a split-complementary color to Warpfiend Grey. This color combo creates a sense of balance and harmony, making it ideal for painting the elements of your army that you want to stand out.
- Nurgling Green is a bright, vibrant green color that can be used as a complementary color to Warpfiend Grey. The combination of these two hues creates a striking, high-contrast color combo that can be used to draw attention to key elements of your miniature.
- Retributor Armour is a metallic gold paint that can be used as an accent color on Warpfiend Grey to add a sense of otherworldly and corrupted feel to the vehicle or miniature.
The decision to list these paints was made based on color theory and the concept of complementary and analogous colors. The colors listed are those that can be used to create a sense of balance and harmony with Warpfiend Grey, and to help create a sense of depth and contrast in the paint job. Additionally, The combination of these colors with Warpfiend Grey can create a striking and dynamic look that can help set your army apart on the battlefield.