When it comes to pure speed and reckless abandon, few vehicles in the Ork arsenal can match the Boomdakka Snazzwagons.
These lightly-built speedsters are built around looted vehicle frames, and their drivers push them to the limit in battle, knowing that even a single artillery shell could send them up in flames. Clad in hastily-welded scrap armor, Snazzwagons are often the fastest vehicles on the battlefield, hurtling through the fray with reckless abandon.
One of the most striking things about Snazzwagons is the way they are driven. Ork drivers are notorious for their wild, erratic style, and this is never more evident than when they are behind the wheel of a Snazzwagon.
Fishtailing and skidding through hails of incoming fire, these drivers seem to have no fear, no concern for their own safety. They are in it for the sheer thrill of the ride.
Of course, Snazzwagons are not just for joyriding. These vehicles are armed with a variety of deadly weapons, including burna bottles that can create fiery explosions capable of taking out entire squads of enemy troops.
And while the resulting inferno may be as dangerous to the Orks as it is to their foes, the Snazzwagon crews are too busy having fun to worry about such minor concerns.
Despite their often-crazy driving and devil-may-care attitude, Snazzwagons are a key component of any Ork army. They are fast, maneuverable, and deadly, and can be used to great effect in a variety of tactical situations.
Whether you’re looking to outrun enemy vehicles or create a fiery distraction to cover your advance, the Boomdakka Snazzwagons are the ultimate tool for any Ork warboss. So strap in, hold on tight, and get ready for the ride of your life!
What’s in the Boomdakka Snazzwagon box?
- This kit comes with 65 components, giving you plenty of options for customization, and is supplied with a Citadel 170mm Oval base.
- Unlike other Ork vehicles, the Snazzwagon is designed for speed and agility, and you have the option of leaving the roof off to expose the roll cage.
- The Snazzwagon features a massive engine mounted in the front, which is fed by a network of exhausts and intakes.
- The front also includes a dozer blade and a mek speshul mounted to the left side of the main air intake.
- The driver leans out of the right-hand side, with a burna bottle ready to throw, while a Grot rides shotgun, waving a blasta.
- A Burna Boy balances on the back, with a burna bottle in one hand and the trigger of a big shoota in the other.