Angron Red Clear – Air Paint is a high-quality, acrylic paint that provides a transparent, glossy finish to your miniatures. It is named after the infamous Primarch Angron from the Warhammer 40K universe and is the perfect way to bring out the details and metallic elements in your miniature painting. Its translucent properties make it ideal for use as a topcoat to enhance the richness of underlying colors, adding depth and shine to your miniatures. This paint can be used with a variety of Citadel Colour paints, providing a versatile and convenient addition to any beginner or expert painter’s palette.
What Xenos Armies to paint with Angron Red Clear – Air Paint
As an expert in the Warhammer 40K universe, I can recommend the following Xeno armies that would benefit from the use of Angron Red Clear – Air Paint:
- The Necrons – With their metallic armor and intricate machinery, Angron Red Clear can be used to bring out the details and add a glossy, futuristic sheen to their appearance.
- The Tyranids – Many of the Tyranid’s biomorphs feature a translucent, chitinous exoskeleton, which can be highlighted with the glossy finish provided by Angron Red Clear.
- The Eldar – The Eldar have a sleek, technologically advanced aesthetic, and Angron Red Clear can be used to bring out the metallic elements in their armor, weapons, and vehicles.
These suggestions were made based on my experience using Angron Red Clear in combination with metallic paints to bring out the details and enhance the appearance of various armies in the Warhammer 40K universe. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced painter, Angron Red Clear is a versatile and essential tool for creating vibrant and eye-catching miniatures.
Angron Red Clear – Air Paint Colour Schemes & Combinations
The use of complementary and split-complementary color combinations is an effective way to enhance the vibrancy of Angron Red Clear – Air Paint. The following Citadel Colour paints can be used to complement and add depth to your miniatures painted with Angron Red Clear:
- Bestial Brown: a warm, earthy brown that can be used as a basecoat to add depth and balance to the red tones in your miniature.
- Tanned Flesh: an orange hue that can be used to add warmth and life to your miniatures.
- Balthasar Gold: a bronze metallic paint that can be used to highlight areas that catch the light, such as weapons, machinery, and armor, creating a stunning contrast against the red tones.
By combining these colours, you can create a palette that will allow you to paint your Warhammer 40K Xeno armies with a balanced and harmonious colour scheme, bringing life and character to your miniatures.