The consistency of the paint is smooth and easy to work with, making it a pleasure to apply to models. In terms of durability, Corax White is resistant to chipping and scratching, ensuring that your hard work will last for a long time. Overall, Corax White is a reliable choice for any painter looking to add some clean, crisp highlights to their work.
What armies can you paint with Corax White?
Corax White paint from Citadel Colours can be used on a wide variety of armies in the Warhammer 40K universe. Some examples of armies that may make use of white as a primary or secondary color include:
- Space Marines: Many chapters of Space Marines, including the Ultramarines, White Scars, and Imperial Fists, make use of white as a primary color in their color schemes.
- Adeptus Mechanicus: The Adeptus Mechanicus army is known for its white, gold, and red color scheme. Corax White would be a great choice for painting the white areas of these models.
- Imperial Guard: The Imperial Guard is known for its grey and white color scheme, and Corax White would be a great choice for painting the white areas of these models.
- Sisters of Battle: The Sisters of Battle are known for their white, gold, and blue color scheme.
Overall, Corax White is a versatile paint that can be used on a wide variety of armies in the Warhammer 40K universe, and it is particularly well-suited for use on models that feature white as a primary or secondary color.
Corax White Colour Schemes & Combinations
If you’re looking to mix and match colours in your miniature painting, there are plenty of other paints in the Citadel Colour range that work well with Corax White. Here are a few examples that we like:
- Stormvermin Fur: This is a great color to use as a base coat for models that will be painted with Corax White. It’s a dark, grimy color that provides a good contrast to the bright white.
- Celestra Grey: This is a light grey color that works well as a highlight color over Corax White. It’s a subtle way to add some depth to your models.
- Dawnstone: This is a pale, sandy color that works well as a transition color between Corax White and other colours. It’s a great way to blend colours together and create a more cohesive look.