The Sybarite Green paint from Citadel Colour is a high-quality, acrylic-based paint that is specifically designed for miniature painting. The paint has a matt finish and is made with finely ground pigments that provide excellent coverage and a vibrant, highly pigmented color. It can be used as a base coat for other colors, making it a great foundation for any beginner’s palette. With its rich and deep green tone, it is an essential colour for miniatures, and the perfect addition to any miniature painter’s collection.
What vehicle armies to paint with Sybarite Green
- The first vehicle that comes to mind when using Sybarite Green is the Ork Trukk. This fast and maneuverable transport vehicle is a staple of the Ork army in the Warhammer 40K universe and features a lot of armored plates and exposed machinery that would look great painted in Sybarite Green.
- Another option would be the Imperial Guard Chimera. This armored personnel carrier is a mainstay of the Imperial Guard faction and features a lot of large, flat surfaces that would be perfect for showcasing the rich and vibrant color of Sybarite Green.
- Lastly, the Space Marine Land Raider. This heavily armored tank is the mainstay of the Space Marine armies and features a lot of large, flat surfaces and armor plates that would look great painted in Sybarite Green. It would be a great way to make this vehicle stand out on the battlefield.
I decided to list these specific vehicles because they are all iconic and well-known vehicles in the Warhammer 40K universe and all of them have a lot of flat surfaces that would be perfect to showcase the Sybarite Green paint.
Sybarite Green Colour Schemes & Combinations
When selecting paints to use together with Sybarite Green, it is important to consider color theory and how different hues and shades can work together to create a balanced and visually appealing color combo. Sybarite Green is a bright green color, so complementary colors like red, split-complementary colors like purple and pink, and analogous colors like blue and teal can work well together to create contrast and harmony.
Based on this knowledge, the following list of blue, black, and silver Citadel Colour paints could be used in conjunction with Sybarite Green:
- Kantor Blue: a deep blue color that complements the brightness of Sybarite Green
- Fenrisian Grey: a cool, muted blue-grey that provides a subtle contrast to the bright green.
- Abaddon Black: a deep black that can be used to create shadows and provide contrast to the bright green.
- Leadbelcher: a silver metallic paint that can be used to highlight and add shine to specific areas.
In order to produce a pleasing balance and harmony in the color combination, I choose to include these particular paints since they are based on color theory and are complimentary, split-complementary, or analogous colors of Sybarite Green.
Additionally, by using these colors in various ways—as highlights, tints, shadows, or to add a metallic sheen—the Sybarite Green will appear even more bright and dynamic.