Runefang Steel – Air Paint is a high-quality acrylic paint from Citadel Colour that is specifically designed for miniature painting. This paint is a metallic silver color with a matt finish, it is perfect as a base coat for miniatures as it has a good coverage and pigmentation. The paint is easy to use and perfect for beginners, it can be used to paint different areas of the miniature, from the armor to the details, giving a sense of strength and durability to the army. It can also be used as a highlight over other metallic colors to create a sense of depth and shine.
What vehicle armies to paint with Runefang Steel – Air Paint
- Land Raider – The Land Raider is a heavily armored tank used by the Space Marines. It is a perfect vehicle to paint with Runefang Steel as it is a metallic color that will complement the tank’s armored plating and give it a sense of power and durability.
- Predator Tank – The Predator Tank is another armored vehicle used by the Space Marines. It has a similar design to the Land Raider but it is more agile and versatile. Runefang Steel will give the tank a sense of strength and durability.
- Stormtalon Gunship – The Stormtalon Gunship is a heavily armed aircraft used by the Space Marines. It is a perfect vehicle to paint with Runefang Steel as it is a metallic color that will complement the aircraft’s armored plating and give it a sense of power and durability.
To make it short, I have picked these vehicles because they are heavily armed and armored, making them ideal to be painted with a metallic color like Runefang Steel. This color will compliment the armored plating and give the vehicles a more realistic appearance. For these vehicles, Runefang Steel makes a fantastic base coat that can easily be enhanced with different metallic hues to provide depth and sparkle.
Runefang Steel – Air Paint Colour Schemes & Combinations
- Xereus Purple : Xereus Purple is a deep, rich purple color that can be used as a base coat for areas such as clothing or banners. It is a complementary color to silver, which makes it a great choice to use in conjunction with Runefang Steel.
- Abaddon Black – Air : Abaddon Black is a dark, matte black color that can be used to create shadows and depth on a model painted with Runefang Steel. It can be used to create contrast and depth on silver armor and machinery.
- Retributor Armour Gold – Retributor Armour Gold is a bright, metallic gold color that can be used as a highlight color on areas of the miniature painted with Runefang Steel. It can be used to create a sense of luxury and opulence on the silver parts of the miniature.
The purple and gold are used to highlight the silver and draw attention to specific parts of the miniature. Black is used to create shadows and depth, while purple and gold are used to add a sense of luxury and opulence to the silver parts.
I chose these colors because they are complementary and split-complementary to Runefang Steel. This color scheme is ideal for giving the miniature a sense of depth and contrast.