The Stegadon Scale Green paint from Citadel Colours is a deep, earthy shade of green that evokes the essence of the natural world.
It’s the kind of color that would make any miniature or model stand out, like a leafy oasis in the desert.
It’s a shade that’s as lush as a rainforest and as vibrant as a springtime meadow, yet it’s also rich and nuanced, like the shadows of a dense forest canopy.
Whether you’re looking to add a touch of verdant beauty to your tabletop army or just want to bring your models to life, the Stegadon Scale Green paint is sure to bring a breath of fresh air.
What armies to paint with Stegadon Scale Green?
You can use Stegadon Scale Green for any army you prefer, but if you don’t know where to start, here are a few suggestions:
- Orks – A brutal, warlike alien race in the Warhammer 40K universe, and their color scheme often features vibrant greens and browns. Stegadon Scale Green would be a great choice for painting the skin on Ork miniatures, helping to bring out the rough, barbaric nature of the Orks.
- Tyranids – A monstrous, alien race in the Warhammer 40K universe, and their color scheme regularly features vibrant greens and blues. Stegadon Scale Green would be a great choice for painting the armor and other details on Tyranid miniatures, helping to bring out the alien, otherworldly nature of the Tyranids.
- Necrons – An ancient, undead alien race in the Warhammer 40K universe, and their color scheme typically features metallic greens and whites. Stegadon Scale Green would be a great choice for painting the armor, weapons, and other details on Necron miniatures, helping to bring out the cold, mechanical nature of the Necrons.
Stegadon Scale Green Colour Schemes & Combinations
Here are a few red, purple, and pink paints from Citadel Colours that would complement Stegadon Scale Green beautifully:
- Evil Sunz Scarlet – A bright, vibrant shade of red that would provide a nice contrast to the earthy, natural tones of Stegadon Scale Green. Red is opposite green on the color wheel, so it creates a high-contrast, complementary color combination.
- Genestealer Purple – A deep, rich shade of purple that would pair well with Stegadon Scale Green. Purple is a cool, mysterious color that can add depth and complexity to a color scheme, and it would help to offset the warm, earthy tones of Stegadon Scale Green. Genestealer Purple would be great for adding highlights and accents to areas painted with Stegadon Scale Green, helping to give your models a more otherworldly, alien look.
- Emperor’s Children – A bright, vibrant shade of pink that would be a great match for Stegadon Scale Green. Pink is a warm, playful color that can add a touch of whimsy and fun to a color scheme, and it would help to balance out the tones of Stegadon Scale Green. Emperor’s Children would be great for adding pops of color and contrast, helping to draw the eye and add visual interest.