The Incubi Darkness paint from Citadel Colours is a rich, velvety black that adds a sense of depth and mystery to any miniature or model. Its smooth consistency glides onto surfaces like a shadow, enveloping them in a cloak of darkness.
Whether used as a base coat or for shading and highlighting, this paint is a versatile and essential tool for any hobbyist’s palette.
What armies to paint with Incubi Darkness?
We picked the armies below based on their overall aesthetic and the potential for Incubi Darkness to add depth and contrast to their appearance. Whether you want to create a darker, more sinister look for your Space Marines or give your Necrons a more otherworldly feel, Incubi Darkness is a versatile and effective paint choice.
- Chaos Space Marines – Incubi Darkness is a perfect color for the dark and sinister aesthetic of the Chaos Space Marines. It can be used to paint their armor, weapons, and other details to give them a menacing and corrupt appearance.
- Dark Eldar – The Dark Eldar are known for their cruel and sadistic nature, and Incubi Darkness fits perfectly with their dark and twisted aesthetic. It can be used to paint their armor, weapons, and other details to give them a sinister and dangerous look.
- Necrons – Incubi Darkness is an excellent choice for painting their metallic bodies and details to give them a cold, lifeless appearance. It can also be used to add shading and highlighting to bring out the details of their armor and weapons.
Incubi Darkness Colour Schemes & Combinations
Here is a list of Citadel Colour paints that can be used in combination with Incubi Darkness to create a range of effects and styles.
The decision to list these specific paints was based on their ability to create a range of effects when used in combination with Incubi Darkness. Whether you want to add highlights and contrast, create a sense of balance and harmony, or add pops of color, these paints offer a range of options for achieving your desired look.
- Celestra Grey: This light grey paint provides a striking contrast with Incubi Darkness, creating a sense of balance and harmony. It can be used to highlight details on models painted with Incubi Darkness, adding depth and dimension to their appearance.
- Averland Sunset: This warm, golden-orange paint is a great choice for adding a touch of warmth and energy to models painted with Incubi Darkness. It can be used to highlight edges and recesses, creating a sense of dynamism and movement.
- Caliban Green: This deep, forest green paint pairs well with Incubi Darkness, creating a sense of depth and mystery. It can be used to add highlights and details to models painted with Incubi Darkness, creating a sense of verdant life amidst the darkness.
- Yriel Yellow: This vibrant, sunny yellow paint is a great choice for adding pops of color to models painted with Incubi Darkness. It can be used to highlight details and create a sense of energy and movement.