Prepare to command the ultimate embodiment of Slaanesh’s power, the Keeper of Secrets, a Greater Daemon revered as both a formidable warrior and a masterful spellcaster within the ranks of the Dark Prince’s followers. With its sinuous movements and deadly precision, this majestic creature lurks forward before unleashing a devastating onslaught upon its unsuspecting prey.
The Keeper of Secrets stands as the pinnacle of Slaanesh’s servants, boasting unparalleled grace, agility, and lethal prowess. On the battlefield, these towering behemoths effortlessly cleave through both infantry formations and heavily armored targets with a flurry of relentless attacks. Not only are they formidable in combat, but they also wield the potent sorcery of Slaanesh, capable of seducing and ensnaring foes or obliterating them with destructive magical powers. In addition, these majestic beings possess remarkable leadership abilities, empowering nearby Slaanesh units to fight with heightened ferocity. And the best part? You can unleash the Keeper of Secrets in both the realms of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and the grim darkness of Warhammer 40,000.
This extraordinary kit allows you to construct your very own Keeper of Secrets, offering an array of customization options to make each one unique. Choose from a selection of heads, weapons, and impaling claws, ensuring that each monstrous creation stands apart from the others on the battlefield. Furthermore, this versatile kit also provides you with the opportunity to assemble the Daemon hero Shalaxi Helbane, offering even more possibilities for your forces of Slaanesh.
What’s in the Keeper of Secrets box
- x51 plastic components that make one Keeper of Secrets, a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh, a consummate warrior and spellmaster of the Dark Prince’s hosts. Alternatively, this kit can also build Shalaxi Helbane.
- x1 Citadel 100mm round base
How to paint the Keeper of Secrets set
- Step 1: Begin by applying a basecoat of a suitable flesh color, such as Pallid Wych Flesh, to the miniatures body and limbs and Daemonette Hide to the armor/clothing.
- Step 2: Use a smaller brush to carefully paint the details of the model, such as the face, hair, and armor trim, using appropriate colors. For instance, use a pale skin tone like Kislev Flesh for the face, a contrasting color like Screamer Pink for the hair, and a metallic shade like Runelord Brass for the armor trim.
- Step 3: Apply a wash, such as Druchii Violet, to the entire model to add depth and shading. This will enhance the contours and details, giving the model a more realistic appearance.
- Step 4: Once the wash is dry, proceed to highlight the raised areas of the model with a lighter shade. For example, use a lighter pink tone like Emperor’s Children to highlight the flesh, and a brighter metallic color like Liberator Gold to highlight the armor trim.
- Step 5: Use a fine brush to paint the smaller details, such as the eyes, teeth, and claws, using appropriate colors. For the eyes, consider using a bright color like Shyish Purple, and for the lips and claws, a darker color like Black Legion.
- Step 6: Apply a wash, like Carroburg Crimson, to the eyes and other suitable areas to add depth and create a more realistic look.
- Step 7: Finish off the model by painting the base. Use a texture paint, such as Astrogranite Debris, to create a textured ground effect. Then, paint the base using colors that complement your army’s theme.