Aeldari Emerald is a Citadel Colour paint that can be used for miniature painting. It is a high-quality acrylic paint that provides excellent coverage and a smooth, matte finish. The pigment is finely ground, creating a paint that can be used as a foundation or base coat for miniatures. Its bright and vibrant hue is perfect for adding a pop of color to any palette, and its versatility makes it an ideal choice for both beginner and advanced miniature painters alike.
What armies to paint with Aeldari Emerald
Aeldari Emerald is a bright and vibrant green color that can be used to great effect when painting miniatures from the Warhammer 40K universe. Here are three armies that would look great with Aeldari Emerald as a primary color:
- Craftworld Eldar – As the name suggests, the Craftworld Eldar are a faction of Aeldari (or Eldar) that have their own home worlds and are focused on using technology and psychic powers to protect their people. The bright green hue of Aeldari Emerald would look great on the sleek and streamlined Eldar vehicles, as well as on the robes and armor of the Eldar infantry.
- Tyranids – Tyranids are a faction of insectoid creatures that exist only to consume and propagate. Their massive bio-constructs are covered in chitin and tendrils, and the bright green hue of Aeldari Emerald would provide a striking contrast to the dark and earthy tones that are typically used when painting Tyranids.
- Orks – Orks are a faction of brutal and savage warriors that revel in battle and destruction. Their vehicles, guns, and armor are cobbled together from scavenged parts, and the bright green of Aeldari Emerald would be a great color to use when painting their vehicles and machines. The Orks’ love of battle means that they often paint their equipment in bright colors to intimidate their enemies, so the bright green of Aeldari Emerald would fit right in.
Based on the visual aesthetics of the factions and the color scheme of their gear, the choice to list these particular armies was made. While the Tyranids are frequently depicted in earthy tones that give them an organic and natural appearance, the Eldar are famed for their vivid and striking colors.
Orks, on the other hand, are renowned for their adoration of garish hues and simplistic patterns. Aeldari Emerald would be the excellent choice for any painter wishing to create a distinctive and eye-catching army because of how strikingly different its brilliant green color would be from each of these factions’ regular color schemes.
Aeldari Emerald Colour Schemes & Combinations
To produce a harmonious and aesthetically pleasing color scheme, it’s crucial to take color theory into account when selecting paints to use with Aeldari Emerald. The following three Citadel Color paints might complement Aeldari Emerald:
- Sotek Green: This is a bright, vibrant blue-green color that would complement the Aeldari Emerald well. It can be used as a highlight color or for accenting certain details.
- Abaddon Black: Using a pure black paint like Abaddon Black can provide excellent contrast when used alongside the Aeldari Emerald. It can be used for lining or shading to create a more dramatic effect.
- Brass Scorpion: This is a metallic brass color that can be used to complement the teal and green tones of Aeldari Emerald. It can be used to highlight certain details or to create a metallic sheen on certain parts of the model.
Sotek Green is an analogous color that complements Aeldari Emerald, Abaddon Black provides contrast and depth, and Brass Scorpion adds metallic shine and complements the teal and green hues. This combination of colors provides a balanced and visually appealing color scheme that can be used for miniature painting.