Bad Moon Yellow from Citadel Colour is a vibrant, lemon-hued paint that is perfect for creating a bold, eye-catching basecoat. The smooth, matt finish provides a solid foundation for the application of other colours, and the high-quality pigments ensure excellent coverage for a beginner or experienced miniature painter. This acrylic paint dries quickly and is a staple in any palette, adding a touch of energy and brightness to any miniature painting project.
What vehicle armies to paint with Bad Moon Yellow
Bad Moon Yellow is a vibrant, warm yellow paint that can be used to paint a variety of vehicles in the Warhammer 40K universe. The following are 3 vehicles that you can paint with Bad Moon Yellow:
- Imperial Guard Chimera – This armored transport vehicle is a staple of the Imperial Guard army and its yellow armor would look great with the Bad Moon Yellow paint.
- Ork Battlewagon – The Battlewagon is a highly customizable vehicle used by the Ork armies in the Warhammer 40K universe. The bright yellow color of Bad Moon Yellow would make a great accent color on the Ork Battlewagon’s armor.
- Eldar Falcons – Eldar Falcons are fast attack vehicles used by the Eldar army. The sleek curves and angular lines of the Eldar Falcons would be accentuated by the sharp, bold hue of Bad Moon Yellow.
In making this decision, the bright and bold color of Bad Moon Yellow was considered and the fact that it would look great on any vehicle with visible armor or metal. The contrast between the yellow color and other colors in the palette, such as purple, blue, or red, can create a great visual balance on the miniature.
Bad Moon Yellow Colour Schemes & Combinations
Bad Moon Yellow is a vibrant and bold paint from Citadel Colour, and when paired with the right colours, it can really bring miniatures to life. To complement Bad Moon Yellow, we recommend using red, black, and brass. These colours can help create a harmonious balance in your paint scheme and bring out the best in each other.
- For a red color, we recommend the Khorne Red paint. This fiery and intense paint will add a striking contrast to the yellow, making the miniatures pop with energy. Khorne Red is a versatile paint that can be used for a variety of factions in the Warhammer 40K universe, whether it be for the fiery weapons of Chaos Space Marines or the glowing eyes of Daemons.
- For black, we recommend the Abaddon Black paint. This deep and dark paint will provide a solid base for highlighting and shading, creating depth and dimension in your miniatures. Abaddon Black is a staple in any painter’s palette, and it’s a great choice for the armor and machinery of various armies in the Warhammer 40K universe.
- Finally, for silver, we recommend the Ironbreaker paint. This warm and metallic paint will add a rich and luxurious touch to your miniatures, bringing out the highlights and details in the armor and weapons. Ironbreaker is a great choice for the various vehicles and tanks in the Warhammer 40K universe, such as Imperial Guard Leman Russ tanks or Ork Battlewagons.