The Niblet Green paint from Citadel Colour is a versatile and dynamic shade of green, perfect for creating a range of effects in your miniature painting. Its high-quality acrylic pigments provide a solid base coat with excellent coverage, ensuring that your miniatures have a smooth and even matt finish. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced painter, Niblet Green is an excellent choice for adding a vibrant pop of color to your miniature palette. With its strong saturation and natural, organic feel, Niblet Green is an ideal choice for bringing the lush foliage and vibrant foliage of the Warhammer 40K universe to life.
What Armies of Chaos to paint with Niblet Green
The Niblet Green paint is well suited for painting the following Warhammer 40K Armies of Chaos:
- Nurgle Daemons – This army is characterized by its putrid and diseased appearance, and Niblet Green works perfectly as a base coat for the slime and decay found on these soldiers and machinery.
- Death Guard – This army is known for their heavily mutated and diseased bodies, and Niblet Green provides a good foundation for the sickly green tones found on their armor and guns.
- Chaos Space Marines – These soldiers often feature a mix of rusty, dirty, and diseased appearance, and Niblet Green is a great choice for creating the vibrant green hues found on their tanks and infantry.
The decision to list these specific armies was made based on the paint’s color and its ability to create the desired look and feel of the diseased, organic elements commonly associated with these factions in the Warhammer 40K universe.
Niblet Green Colour Schemes & Combinations
The following are examples of Citadel Colour paints that can be used in combination with Niblet Green to achieve a balanced and harmonious color scheme:
- Rakarth Flesh – This Citadel Colour paint is a warm, flesh-toned paint that can be used to paint areas of skin, clothing, or other organic surfaces.
- Mephiston Red – This Citadel Colour paint is a deep, rich red color that can provide a strong complementary contrast to Niblet Green.
- Eshin Grey – This Citadel Colour paint is a cool, neutral gray that can be used to create shadows and highlights, helping to add depth and dimension to your miniature painting.
Based on the principles of color theory, these hues were chosen because complimentary and split-complementary color pairings can result in a visually arresting and harmonious palette. Neutral grays can be used to balance the color scheme and serve as a base for metallic highlights.