The Kantor Blue paint from Citadel Colours is a rich, deep shade of blue that exudes elegance and refinement. It’s the kind of colour that would make any miniature or model stand out, like a diamond in a sea of glass.
It’s a shade that’s as regal as a king and as serene as a summer’s day, yet it’s also bold and striking, like the flash of a sapphire.
Whether you’re looking to add a touch of class to your tabletop army or just want to bring your models to life, the Kantor Blue paint is sure to make a lasting statement.
What armies to paint with Kantor Blue
Here are a few Warhammer 40K armies that you could consider painting with Kantor Blue:
- Adeptus Custodes – An elite force of guardians in the Warhammer 40K universe, and their armor is often depicted as a rich, metallic blue colour. Kantor Blue would be a great choice for painting the armor, weapons, and other details on Adeptus Custodes miniatures.
- Adepta Sororitas – Also known as the Sisters of Battle, are an army of highly trained and devout female soldiers in the Warhammer 40K universe. Their armor and other details are regularly depicted as a deep, metallic blue colour, and Kantor Blue would be a great choice for painting these elements.
- T’au Empire – The T’au Empire is an alien race in the Warhammer 40K universe that is known for their advanced technology and sleek, metallic armor. Kantor Blue would be a great choice for adding highlights and accents to T’au Empire models, helping to bring out the intricate details and give them a futuristic, high-tech look.
Kantor Blue Colour Schemes & Combinations
Here are a few other Citadel Colours paints that would complement Kantor Blue beautifully:
- Macragge Blue – A slightly deeper, more saturated shade of blue that would be a great match for Kantor Blue. Macragge Blue would be great for adding shading and contrast to areas painted with Kantor Blue, helping to give your models a more realistic, nuanced look.
- Altdorf Guard Blue – A lighter, more muted shade of blue that would be a perfect match for Kantor Blue. Think of it as the yin to Kantor Blue’s yang, or the calm to its storm. Altdorf Guard Blue would be great for adding subtle highlights and accents, helping to give your models a more polished, finished look.
- Caledor Sky – A bright, vibrant shade of blue that would pair perfectly with Kantor Blue. Imagine them as two sides of the same coin, or two notes in the same chord. Caledor Sky would be great for adding pops of colour and contrast, helping to draw the eye and add visual interest.
- Retributor Armour – A rich, metallic gold paint that would be a perfect match for Kantor Blue. Think of them as peanut butter and jelly, or Bonnie and Clyde. Retributor Armour would be great for adding highlights and accents, helping to give your models a regal, opulent look.