The Ungor Flesh paint from Citadel Colour is a high-quality acrylic paint specifically designed for miniature painting. The pigments used in this paint are carefully selected to provide a rich, matt finish that is perfect for creating a natural-looking flesh tone on miniatures. This paint is easy to use, even for beginner miniature painters, and offers excellent coverage, making it an essential addition to any palette. With its smooth consistency, it glides effortlessly on miniatures, providing a perfect base for the artist’s imagination to run wild, creating realistic and natural-looking figures. It is a great choice for painting the Ungors, a race of Beastmen in the Warhammer Fantasy universe.
What armies to paint with Ungor Flesh
- The Beastmen – The Beastmen are a race of mutants and barbarians in the Warhammer 40K universe and the Ungor Flesh paint is perfect for painting their flesh. The natural-looking flesh tone created by this paint will help to bring out the details and characteristics of these warriors, making them look more realistic and lifelike.
- The Genestealer Cults – The Genestealer Cults are a faction of the Warhammer 40k universe that are a mix of human and alien. The Ungor Flesh paint is a great choice for painting the flesh of these soldiers and hybrids, as it can be used to create a range of skin tones, from pale human-like flesh to the more alien-like flesh.
- The Orks – The Orks are a race of green-skinned aliens in the Warhammer 40K universe. The Ungor Flesh paint can be used to paint the flesh of these warriors, as well as to create a variety of different skin tones, from the standard green to more unusual variations. This paint can also be used to create highlights, shadows, and other effects to make the miniatures look more realistic.
Because all of these armies have some kind of flesh to paint on their soldiers, machines, and equipment, it was decided to mention them specifically. Additionally, these armies are among the most widely used by both players and painters in the Warhammer 40K universe. The Ungor Flesh paint is a versatile paint that may be used to paint a variety of various factions because it can be used to create a range of skin tones.
Ungor Flesh Colour Schemes & Combinations
The decision to list these specific paints was made based on the principles of color theory, where complementary and analogous colors are used to create a sense of balance and contrast.
- Yriel Yellow – Yriel Yellow is a bright, vibrant yellow paint that can be used to create highlights and add a sense of energy to the Ungor Flesh paint. Yellow is a complementary color to purple, the undertones of which are present in the Ungor Flesh paint, so it will make the miniatures pop out.
- Evil Sunz Scarlet – Evil Sunz Scarlet is a deep, rich red paint that can be used to create shadows and add a sense of depth to the Ungor Flesh paint. Red is a warm color that will create a contrast with the cool purple undertones of the Ungor Flesh paint, creating a sense of balance.
- Brass Scorpion – Brass Scorpion is a metallic paint that has a brass finish. This can be used to paint the armor, guns and machinery of the armies painted with Ungor Flesh. The brass color will complement the flesh color and provide a balance between the two hues.
Yellow, red, and brass are colors that are known to work well with flesh tones and can be used to create a variety of different effects, from highlights to shadows. These colors will work together to enhance the overall look of the miniatures painted with Ungor Flesh. The metallic paint will add a sense of realism and depth, making the miniatures look more like real figures.