The Assault Intercessors are a versatile addition to any Space Marine army. With a mix of close combat weapons and bolt rifles, they can engage enemies at multiple ranges. The models come with a variety of customization options, including different helmet choices and optional accessories like grenades and combat knives.
There are two sub models available for purchase:
– Assault Intercessors: This set includes 10 models, each armed with a bolt pistol and chainsword.
– Assault Intercessors Sergeant: This model features unique armor and weapons, and can be used to lead a squad of Assault Intercessors into battle.
The Assault Intercessors were first introduced in the 2020 edition of Warhammer 40,000. They are a key part of the Space Marine arsenal, and are often used as shock troops to break enemy lines and clear the way for other units.
Assault Intercessors Datasheets
What’s in the Assault Intercessors box
- x107 plastic components that make a 10-man Assault Intercessors squad, a squad of 9 Assault Intercessors with a Sergeant or 2 separate 5-man squads, each with a Sergeant of their own. They are each armed with an Astartes chainsword and heavy bolt pistol.
- x10 Citadel 32mm Round Bases for every model.
- x1 Ultramarines Transfer Sheet.