Fulgrim Pink is a vibrant, eye-catching shade of pink from Citadel Colour, a popular brand of paint for miniature painting. This paint is an acrylic-based pigment that is easy to work with, making it a great foundation color for beginner painters. Its matt finish and rich coverage make it a staple in any miniature painter’s palette, providing a smooth and even base coat for the rest of your miniature’s colors to shine on top of. With its high-quality pigments, Fulgrim Pink adds a pop of energy and life to any miniature.
What armies to paint with Fulgrim Pink
- Emperor’s Children: The Emperor’s Children are a faction of Chaos Space Marines in the Warhammer 40K universe. They are known for their distinctive pink and purple armor, making Fulgrim Pink a natural choice for painting their soldiers and machinery.
- Iron Warriors: Another faction of Chaos Space Marines, the Iron Warriors are known for their heavy use of tanks and artillery. Fulgrim Pink can be used to add a splash of color to these large, imposing vehicles, giving them a unique and striking appearance on the battlefield.
- Imperial Guard: The Imperial Guard is the primary army of the Imperium in the Warhammer 40K universe. They are known for their large numbers of infantry and tanks, and adding a bit of Fulgrim Pink to their armor or tanks can make them stand out in a sea of grays and greens.
Based on each army’s color schemes, motifs, and popularity within the Warhammer 40K universe, the choice to list them was made. The armies on the list have a recognizable pink color scheme or features that may be accentuated with pink.
The armies can also be used to demonstrate the adaptability of Fulgrim Pink and its capacity to give any Warhammer 40K force a splash of color.
Fulgrim Pink Colour Schemes & Combinations
- White Scar: White Scar is a bright, clean white paint that can be used to highlight areas of Fulgrim Pink armor or vehicles, creating a striking contrast and adding a sense of depth and dimension to the paint job.
- Mephiston Red: Mephiston Red is a deep, rich red that can be used as a complementary color to Fulgrim Pink. The combination of these two hues creates a striking, high-contrast color combo that can be used to draw attention to key elements of your miniature.
- Kislev Flesh: Kislev Flesh is a warm, pale flesh tone that can be used as a split-complementary color to Fulgrim Pink. This color combo creates a sense of balance and harmony, making it ideal for painting the flesh of characters or creatures in your army.
Based on color theory and the idea of complementary and analogous hues, it was decided to list these paints. The colors indicated can be used to complement Fulgrim Pink, add depth and contrast to the paint work, and give a sense of harmony and balance. Additionally, combining these hues with Fulgrim Pink might give your army a distinctive appearance that will help them stand out on the battlefield.