Hexos Palesun is a warm and radiant paint from Citadel Colour that can act as a base coat or a highlight shade. The combination of pigments in Hexos Palesun creates a smooth and creamy texture that dries with a matt finish, making it ideal for use on miniatures and other small scale models. It’s acrylic-based formula provides great coverage, making it an excellent choice for beginner painters and a versatile addition to any palette. Whether you’re looking to add a touch of light to your models or want to create a glowing foundation, Hexos Palesun is a great choice.
What Armies of Chaos to paint with Hexos Palesun
The Warhammer 40K universe is full of different factions, each with its own unique look and feel. When it comes to painting with Hexos Palesun from Citadel Colour, there are several armies of Chaos that lend themselves particularly well to this bright, ethereal paint.
- First on the list is the Thousand Sons. With their ornate armour and machinery, the Hexos Palesun paint will create an eerie, otherworldly glow that perfectly captures the sorcerer-warriors of this army. Whether used as a base coat or as highlights and shadows, Hexos Palesun is a versatile choice for painting the Thousand Sons.
- Next up is the Death Guard. This army is known for its putrid, diseased appearance, and Hexos Palesun can be used to great effect to create the sickly, ghostly appearance of their soldiers and tanks. It works especially well when applied over a dark base coat, and the pale, glowing colour provides a stark contrast to the dark shadows and shadows of this army.
- Finally, the Nurgle Daemons are an excellent match for Hexos Palesun. With their twisted, otherworldly forms, this paint provides a perfect foundation for capturing the unearthly quality of these creatures. Whether used to paint Nurgle’s rampant daemons or the corrupted tanks and infantry of the Death Guard, Hexos Palesun will help you create a horde of fearsome, glowing monsters.
Hexos Palesun Colour Schemes & Combinations
When it comes to painting with Hexos Palesun, there are several colors that can be used to create a striking and harmonious color palette. In terms of color theory, complementary colors can be used to create a contrast and bring out the brightness of Hexos Palesun, while analogous colors can be used to create a more harmonious and cohesive look.
Here are three colors that can be used effectively with Hexos Palesun:
- Emperor’s Children can be used as Hexos Palesun’s complementary color to provide a startling contrast and highlight the Palesun’s brilliance.
- To achieve balance and highlight the delicate tones of Hexos Palesun, Praxeti White can be utilized as a split-complementary color with the Palesun.
- In order to get a warm and harmonious effect, Mephiston Red can be utilized as a close counterpart to Hexos Palesun.
These colors can be used to create a range of highlights, shadows, and metallics for your miniatures and help to create a vibrant and eye-catching army. When it comes to painting with Hexos Palesun, it’s all about finding the right balance and colour combo to achieve your desired look.