Citadel Colour’s Volupus Pink is an acrylic paint with a smooth matt finish. It contains a high concentration of pigments, providing excellent coverage with just a thin base coat. This colour works great as a foundation for highlighting lighter pinks, and the paint is easy to use even for beginners. It is a beautiful addition to any palette and ideal for miniature painting, especially for models that require a vibrant and eye-catching appearance.
What armies to paint with Volupus Pink
- Adepta Sororitas – The Adepta Sororitas, also known as the Sisters of Battle, are an all-female army known for their unwavering faith and devotion to the Emperor. Volupus Pink can be used to add a touch of femininity to the army’s predominantly black and silver color scheme, making it stand out on the battlefield. The pink can be used to highlight certain parts of the armor or to add some flair to the troops’ banners and shields, creating a striking contrast.
- T’au Empire – The T’au Empire is a highly advanced and technologically advanced army that utilizes sleek and streamlined designs for their weaponry and vehicles. Volupus Pink can be used to add a touch of elegance to the army’s predominantly blue and white color scheme, serving as an accent color on their battlesuits and vehicles. The pink can be used to create interesting contrasts with the blue, making the T’au forces more visually interesting.
- Daughters of Khaine – The Daughters of Khaine are a faction of dark aelves that worship the god Khaine and are known for their vicious and bloodthirsty nature. Volupus Pink can be used to create a striking contrast against the army’s predominantly black color scheme, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to their appearance. The pink can be used to highlight certain parts of their armor or to create interesting patterns on their weapons and banners, adding a level of detail to the miniatures.
Volupus Pink Colour Schemes & Combinations
- Genestealer Purple: Purple is a complementary color to pink, which means they pair well together. Genestealer Purple is a dark, rich purple that can be used as a shadow or to create a gradient effect with Volupus Pink.
- Abaddon Black: Black is a great color to use for contrast and to create a bold look when paired with Volupus Pink. Abaddon Black is a high-quality, matte black that can be used as a base coat or to create shadows and depth.
- Retributor Armour: Gold is a warm metallic color that pairs well with the cool tones of purple and pink. Retributor Armour is a high-quality metallic gold that can be used to highlight and add accents to miniatures painted with Volupus Pink.
In order to create a harmonious color scheme for miniatures, it was decided to list these particular paints. While black and gold can be used to contrast with pink and create depth and complexity, purple is a hue that complements pink. You can make a vibrant and captivating color scheme for your miniatures by combining these hues.