Moot Green from Citadel Colour is a highly pigmented acrylic paint that is perfect for use as a base coat on miniatures. The paint has a matt finish, which makes it an excellent foundation for layering other colors and achieving a wide range of effects. The pigments in the paint are finely ground, providing excellent coverage and allowing for easy application even for beginners. Moot Green is a versatile color that can be used in a variety of miniature painting schemes, it can be used as a foundation for a palette, think of it as the canvas for a painting, it sets the tone for the rest of the colours.
What vehicle armies to paint with Moot Green
The Warhammer 40K universe is full of a variety of factions, armies, and equipment. When it comes to painting with Moot Green, there are several options to choose from. Here are three vehicles that are particularly well-suited to this color:
- Imperial Guard Leman Russ Tank – This tank is the main battle tank of the Imperial Guard, and Moot Green is a great color to use for its camouflage pattern. This color can be used to create a natural and organic look on the tank, making it blend in well with its surroundings.
- Necron Night Scythe – The Necron Night Scythe is a fast-moving, anti-gravitic vehicle that is used for transportation and assault. Moot Green is a great color to use for the Night Scythe’s armor and weapons, it can give the appearance of ancient, weathered metal.
- Tyranid Trygon – The Trygon is a massive, burrowing creature that is used by the Tyranids as a transport and assault unit. Moot Green can be used as the base color for the Trygon’s carapace, it can give a natural, organic look to the creature.
The decision to list these specific vehicles was made because they are all known for their unique characteristics and Moot Green can enhance those features. This color can be used to create a variety of effects, from natural and organic to ancient and weathered, depending on the vehicle and the specific models being painted. Moot Green is a versatile and great foundation color that can be used to build a variety of different looks for different vehicles.
Moot Green Colour Schemes & Combinations
When it comes to painting miniatures with Moot Green, there are several Citadel Colour paints that can be used in combination to create a variety of effects. Here are a few options to consider:
- Emperor’s Children: a bright pink color that complements the vibrancy of Moot Green.
- Ushabti Bone: a warm, bone-colored paint that provides a subtle contrast to the bright green.
- Kantor Blue: a deep blue color that can be used to create shadows and provide contrast to the bright green.
The decision to list these specific paints was made based on their compatibility with Moot Green and their ability to create a balanced color scheme. Emperor’s Children is a complementary color to Moot Green and can provide a bold and eye-catching contrast. Ushabti Bone, as a split-complementary color, can provide a subtle balance to the bright green, while Kantor Blue can be used to create shadows and depth in the overall color scheme.
It’s also worth noting that these colors can be used in combination with metallic paints like Leadbelcher to add a touch of shine and highlight to specific areas.