The Allarus Custodians are an awe-inspiring force, striking with relentless power to dismantle enemy strongholds and vanquish formidable adversaries. Clad in the revered Allarus Terminator armor, these warriors embody the epitome of excellence. Their weapons are as formidable as their armor, wielding towering guardian spears or devastating castellan axes. With precision and unrivaled skill, the Allarus Custodians swiftly eliminate high-value targets, sow chaos among unsuspecting forces, and disrupt enemy formations, leaving a trail of anarchy for the Custodes in their wake.
Allarus Custodians Datasheets
What’s in the Allarus Custodians box
- x73 components:You have the option to assemble 1 model as a Shield-Captain, using the specific shoulder pads, thigh plates, helmet plume and misericordia supplied, and 1 model can be assembled as a Vexilus Praetor, using the ornate vexilla in the kit.They are armed as standard with with castellan axe and wrist-mounted balistus grenade launcher – each model can replace the axe with a guardian spear, as 3 are included. 4 misericordia daggers are also in the kit, 1 of which is a special variant for a Shield-Captain. 3 helmets and 3 bare heads are included, with 4 helmet plumes.
- x3 Citadel 40mm Round bases
How to paint the Allarus Custodians Set
- Step 1: Prime the miniatures
Spray the Allarus Custodians with black or white primer to provide a smooth base for painting.
- Step 2: Base coat the armor
Use Retributor Armour to paint the armor plates, ensuring full coverage and smooth application.
- Step 3: Paint the details
Use colors like Macragge Blue for the cloth areas, Auric Armour Gold for the trim and ornamentation, and Abaddon Black for the weapons.
- Step 4: Apply wash for shading
Use a wash like Nuln Oil to apply shading to the recesses and crevices of the miniatures, adding depth and definition to the details.
- Step 5: Highlight the edges
With a lighter color such as Liberator Gold, carefully highlight the edges of the armor plates, emphasizing the raised areas and adding a metallic sheen.
- Step 6: Paint the accessories
Add details to the accessories like the guardian spears using colors such as Runefang Steel for the blades and a contrasting color for the energy coils.
- Step 7: Paint the bases
Paint the bases with colors that match your desired theme, such as Zandri Dust for a desert-like appearance or Astrogranite Texture for a rocky terrain. Add drybrush highlights and static grass to bring the bases to life.
- Step 8: Varnish and protect
Once the paint has fully dried, apply a coat of varnish to protect the miniatures from chipping and wear.